Barnoon Chapel is situated overlooking the iconic Porthmeor Beach in St Ives and is the home to Saints Funeral Services. The chapel, built in 1856, was brought back to life by Saints staff in 2018 and features a restored chapel to conduct funeral services, a chapel of rest, mortuary and office/family room. It is believed to be the only Funeral directors in the country with a chapel located overlooking the beach.
We strongly believe that you should have choice and the funeral service should be based on your wishes
We are very proud to have a beautiful atmospheric chapel building, which you can use to hold your service.
This can bring many benefits;
- You can personalise the room with pictures and memories from your loved one prior to the service.
- You can decide on what the service looks like and whether it is religious or non-religious.
- You can combine the service with refreshments, which we can obtain and serve for you whether this is tea/coffee or a ‘toast’.
- You are not pressured for time and can remain with your loved one for as long as you need.
- You are surrounded by beautiful views in such a spiritual, personal environment.
- There is parking outside and easy disability access
- We can comfortably hold a large number of people .
- There is a financial saving when using our building compared to holding a service at a Crematorium.(which we pass on to you)
- We offer streaming services should your family or friends be unable to attend
- We offer a neighbouring chapel for wake services if required
- Our private chapel of rests is set in a beautiful location overlooking Porthmeor Beach, St Ives and out to sea.